Les Caves de Pyrène is a Guildford-based importer, agent, distributor and retailer of natural wines from around the world.
We currently have a vacancy in our PR & Events department, details for which can be found below:
Bilingual / Trilingual Admin Assistant
We are looking for a reliable and hardworking candidate with a high level of written and spoken French, Spanish and/or Italian, as well as fluency in English, to join our busy PR and Events department.
The successful applicant will assist with a variety of administrative tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Communication with wine suppliers, growers and makers in various countries, by phone, email, fax regarding a variety of matters.
- Coordination and booking of transport and accommodation for overseas trips for both clients and colleagues.
- Organisation of wine trade events and tastings.
- Production and distribution of publicity material to clients and press.
- Communication with the press regarding sample requests and provision of associated information.
- Maintenance of our contact database.
- Maintenance of our company website and social media activity.
Required skills and attributes:
- A high level (degree standard or equivalent, although qualification not required) of both written and oral skill in at least one of the following languages: French, Spanish, Italian (as well as a good level of English).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. A working knowledge of WordPress or equivalent web design software would also be beneficial.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and ensure tasks are seen through to conclusion.
- Good telephone manner.
- An interest in wine would be viewed as an advantage.
Working hours: 8:30am – 5pm, Monday – Friday.
Salary: Competitive, based on experience.
Additional benefits: healthcare scheme, discounted wine, potential for WSET sponsorship.
Please send applications, including a CV and cover letter, to: [email protected]
No telephone applications / agencies, please.